Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Monster: How To Be A Monster

Hey, guys! I know, I know - "What are you doing? It's not FRIDAY!... Also, you're not supposed to be home until Thursday..."

I wrote this before I left!

It's Halloween soon! My favourite time of the year, of course. Since I am "The Monster", I think it's only fair that I do a special Halloween post for you. In my opinion, I'm pretty good with make up and I do my siblings' make up every Halloween anyway (as well as my own, obviously).

I know that this isn't fashion related but I though it would be fun!

Now, let's all turn into some creepy as hell zombies:

You will need:

  • A black eye-liner pencil. It must be a PENCIL.
  • Dark red lipstick

1. Make sure your face is clean and completely dry if you've just washed it.

2. Using the eyeliner, mark out your face's creases and your jawline and smudge.
Go back into them and make them darker if you feel it's necessary.
On your lips, there should be thick black marks along the sides and bottom lip.
Warning! You will look and feel like an idiot!

3. Use red lipstick to darken your lips, chin and underneath your eyes.
4. MESS UP THAT HAIR!

5. Practise your zombie face.


Bonus tip: light shining directly on your face makes you look extra creepy.
I am actually planning on going as a zombie version of Dora the Explorer to a Halloween party this year. I think it's a nice twist to everything considering that I look like her (according to most people I know) and I have the clothes and make up to do this. Yes, I even have Dora's yellow socks and bracelet. It's a really weird coincidence.

I'll post pictures of that either here or on my own blog. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment