Friday, November 8, 2013

The Monster: Autumn Style Spotting

It's the Autumn, guys!

Here are my style spots for this week:

T-shirt dress (the bottom looks like a skirt)
Miami jumper
Navy Blue parka
I was wearing tights but I took them off and then remembered that I needed to take a picture...
I also wore black and white hi-tops

White collared top
Patterned jumper
Black skinny jeans
Green converse hi-tops
And she was also wearing a baggy light blue hat

Now that the weather is warmer, everyone is layering more and more. 

I really like the jumper that my friend is wearing in the picture above. It's also making want to know how to knit. It's something that I haven't tried without help. When I was younger I had those knitting machines for kids and all it made was scarves and terrible hats.


No comments:

Post a Comment