Friday, January 10, 2014

3 Purse Essentials

I love carrying purses. They're an amazing accessory. They can add to any outfit; dress it up or dress it down.

It's hard to decide on only 3 things to bring around with me, but if I had to pick 3. One would be my cell phone & headphones. They are an essential for me! I'm always listening to music. (I love iTunes Radio.) On the other hand, I'm always scrolling through my social media. I'm addicted.



My wallet. The wallet I carry around is actually a wristlet. You have to carry around cash, your cards, and all that other stuff- ID and what not.


A lip product of some kind! I love it when my lips are soft and luscious. I would bring an EOS lip balm or a Revlon Lip Butter. (Those things work wonders!)

Those are my 3 purse essentials! I must have those 3 items with me at all times!


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex



My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
Instagram: @amazingalex13

No comments:

Post a Comment