Saturday, December 21, 2013

Amazing Alex: 3 Outfits

Hi everyone! I know I haven't posted in the longest time. I'm sure most of you who read my personal blog know that I'm trying to overcome my addiction with Tumblr. I love looking at outfits I find on Tumblr.

I hope you enjoy these outfits as much as I do! I've been obsessed with Tumblr looks lately. (I'm attempting to be a Tumblr girl, so far, so good.)



I found these 3 outfits. These trends have really been falling into style: scarves, combat boots, and leggings/jeggings.

Want the look? Let's get the look!
Scarves: Charlotte Russe

Sweaters: Forever21

Leggings/Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe

I was looking at Charlotte Russe's website and found some very similar pieces, if not exact. There are some other stores, I'm sure, but these are some of the ones that I came across. 


Thanks for reading!

Alex xx

My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com/
My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/amazingalex13
Instagram: @amazingalex13




No comments:

Post a Comment