Friday, December 6, 2013

The Monster: Wrap Up

First of all, sorry for the bad quality pictures... My phone wasn't really ideal for this so I had to use my laptop which has a poorer camera on it.

Anyway, on with the post!

1. The fabric scarf! For the slightly warmer days of winter/spring, this scarf is ideal. The patterns on fabric scarves are really pretty.



2. The classic loop and end. Works with any scarf.



3. The scarf that's too long. I love my long scarves - I have three... They're really thick and super warm on your neck and chest.



4. The snood! I love my snood and I'm currently knitting another one that's purple and white.



 5. You can also widen the snood and wear it as a shawl during the spring. It adds a nice touch to any outfit and the front of your body will be so nice and warm after.



6. The one with the pockets. It's a little different, I know but it's pretty clever. It's quite long and will keep your hands warm as well as your neck. Just be careful you don't strangle yourself.


If you guys have any quirky scarves, I'd love to see them. I want one of those scarves with the hat attached onto them as well! Those look really cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment