Friday, December 13, 2013

My 2D Bag

So, I went to the Clothes Show last Saturday. Out of all things, this has to be my favourite:


Bask in its awesomeness! I love it. I've confused so many people at school, at the bus stops and around the city in general. I use it for school because, believe it or not, it has all of the space I need.

I got it for £15 at the Clothes Show. I spent the rest of my money for clothes and make-up. This bag is usually not available in shops around here so I felt really lucky that I found the stall (it was near the entrance) at the exhibition. I seriously think everyone should have a bag like this and nothing else!

I also went to the Clothes Show last year and the year before that. One of my friends and I made two videos of the day last year and put them on YouTube so if you want to see those click here for Part 1 and here for Part 2. By the way, it's been a year since these videos were made and since then I did get my teeth whitened a little bit (first time I've told anyone) and I do apologise for the way I talk. They're the most random videos ever so don't expect to be completely entertained by them.

That's all for this Friday. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment