Thursday, July 18, 2013

Amazing Alex: Must Haves In Your Closet

Hi everyone,

Today I decided I would do a quick little post on some essentials that you should keep in your closet. Fashion doesn't have to always be the fun, bright colors. They can be those simple little pieces too! They can easily be dressed up or dressed down for the proper occasion with accessories!


Every girl needs camisoles! I recommend having a white one and a black one. These are perfect to wear under sweaters. I love wearing cute sweaters with them. This simply dresses up the cami, but then again you can dress it down.

Along with camisoles, I would highly recommend having plain t-shirts. Black and white are two I would personally recommend. It's great to have other solid color ones as well. You can do some color blocking with a scarf. For example, a simple white v-neck can be paired with a pink scarf to make the shirt pop a little more.


Every girl should have a pair of skinny jeans for those nights out with your girlfriends! They're perfect to took into some boots and just throw a cute sweater over it.


As for shoes, I feel like everyone should have a pair of black flats. These look super cute with skinny jeans in my opinion. I know they have some cute and affordable ones at Target and Payless.

Having these essentials allows you to purchase some of those statement pieces and what not making your outfit look effortlessly hot (in my opinion.)


Target is the perfect place to pick up some of the essentials! Have fun mixing and matching!


Xoxo,

Alex :)


My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com/

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/amazingAlex13

For Questions & Requests: http://www.ask.fm/amazingalex13


No comments:

Post a Comment