Friday, July 5, 2013

The Monster: My Style

For my first post on this blog, I thought I'd just show people my style and how I dress on a day to day basis.


I would describe my style as Japanese Street Style meets Rock. I love wearing a shorts and tights combo - it's comfortable and works pretty much all year round. I like having an edge to what I wear just to make me stand out a bit and I seriously love those black and white hi-tops; I wear them with nearly everything because they go with everything I have. Now, the hat isn't mine. It's from the store this was taken in but I felt that it just completed what I was wearing. The hooded jumper is from Miami - my dad bought it for me when he went there so I doubt you'll find it anywhere in England.

Also, on my bag, you'll see a teddy bear keychain and another keychain which says "The World According to Pauline" on it. That keychain is a book with my name's origin. The teddy bear, however, is there because I think it just perfects the look. I really am a weird one when it comes to fashion. The bag itself is made by "Cath Kidston" who is a popular designer here in England; her products are really elegant and very British.

This picture was taken a few months ago after non-uniform day at school. For those who don't know what that is, it's the one or two days every term (or semester) where the students can wear their own clothes if they go to a school with uniforms. A friend and I decided to go shopping after school which explains the bag and the shop that I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. :D Wow, I loved the words you used for your style. Like your style. :D

    -Ony

    ReplyDelete