Friday, July 12, 2013

Amazing Alex: My Top 5 Summer Essentials

Hi everyone! I am back with another post based on my top 5 summer essentials. There are some things that I just can't live without when it comes to Summer. I have a combination of beauty products, clothing pieces, and of course that special drink that keeps us cool (besides water!)



5. Cute bathing suits!
Monday through Friday from 12:00-3:30, I spend my day at the pool. I love, love, love cute bikinis. As you can see from the picture above, my favorite one if the aqua green kind of color with the neon yellow. I love the way the colors make the other one pop. JC Penny

My black one is more of a basic. Target

I also love TJ Max for bathing suits. They have some really cute ones, if you're still looking for some bathing suits for this summer.


4. Summery nail polish!
Pinks, oranges, etc. These colors look amazing in the summer time. Bright colors make an outfit complete in my opinion. I'm sure you've heard of Dainty Sprinkles. (She did this post as well.) She inspired me to start matching my jewelry with my nail color. I love the idea and I do it really often now. It's another great way to make your nails pop.


3. Starbucks! 
I can't let without Starbucks. (I actually still have a gift card I still have to use.) I usually get the Vanilla Bean Creme Frapuccino.
Check it out here!

I'm looking for some new things to try at Starbucks. If you have anything that's worth trying, please let me know. I've been eyeing something with some cookie in it.


2. Sunglasses
It gets super sunny (and hot) where I live. Sunglasses are an essential for me, I can't live without them. I'm sure you've seen a ton of pictures of me with them on since its summer!


1. My phone with AMAZING MUSIC! 
Music is a must have for me. I love the effects it has on me. Here are some of the tunes I've been loving this summer.

  • Love In America by JTX Spotify
  • Cruise- Remix by Florida Georgia Line & Nelly
  • Release You by Megan and Liz
  • The Other Side by Jason Derulo
  • I Love It by Icona Pop
  • Bad Boys by Victoria Justice
There are a ton of other jams that I have been loving, but this about it for now!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to let me know some of your summer essentials and the tunes that you have been jamming out to this hot summer! Thanks for reading!


Xoxo,

Alex :)

My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com
My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
Our Email: amazingalexandthemonster@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment