Thursday, August 1, 2013

Amazing Alex: Hair Tutorial

Side Brain Into A Messy Bun
I love this look, personally. It's easy, fast, and works great on second day hair (as well as first day hair.)



To the left is the finished look. A small braid to the side and then having a messy bun in the back. I'm sure some of you guys, if not most of you, know how to do this. Although, I wanted to share my twist with it.

The first thing we're going to do is of course brush out the hair. I like to use a large paddle brush from Remington to do this. It get's all all of the tangles out and makes my hair really smooth. You guys can use whatever you usually use to detangle your hair.

Second step is to deep part your hair. I personally like to make the part on the right side of my head. (So, there's more hair on the left side.)

Next you're going to take hair from the part that has more hair and start braiding it. It's a normal braid, not a French braid.

I like to secure it with a clear elastic when I get the bottom just so it stays in a braid because sometimes it comes undone.

Then, I'm going to smooth out the top of the hair so there's nothing sticking out or anything bumps. I like to do this with a rat tail comb, just because it's more fine. I will then gather my hair back into a low pony tail and secure it with an elastic.

From here, it just gets easier. I like to have a doughnut kind of bun at the bottom, so all I do is have to roll the hair around it making a circle shape. And there you are! You have this cute 5 minute hairstyle for school, going out shopping, anything!


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex



My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
Our Email: amazingalexandthemonster@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment