Friday, August 30, 2013

Amazing Alex: Welcome Back Wednesday

I am back! I haven't blogged in about 2 weeks on this blog. I've been super busy with back to school and all of that. Although, I have been updating my personal blog as often as I could. I cannot promise a post every Friday with school starting and back to school activities, but I will try my best. I am also starting another collaboration blog with some other bloggers. I will try my best to schedule some posts and all of that.

School started Wednesday for myself. I decided to show you what i wore on the first day back to school.. I think it's very important to make a good impression on your teachers. Look nice, do your makeup nicely, and just be happy and perky. I love having a wonderful bond with my teachers and the perfect outfit really motivates me.

Welcome Back Wednesday

As I mentioned earlier, Wednesday was the first day of school. The first day if the first time those people yo haven't seen in 3 months is going to see you. Make your impression better than the rest. I wore a dress with some sandals. I got most of the things from Florida when I went a few weeks ago.


My sister joined me, I hope you don't mind. My apologies, but I didn't take too many pictures. The sky was all gloomy. Above is the dress I wore. It's from Roxy. I'm not sure where the cardigan is from, my apologies. My watch, which you cannot see, is from Roxy as well. My rings are from Old Navy and I believe that's it.

My sister wore a shirt from American Eagle along with a neckless from American Eagle. I believe her shorts are from Aeropostale (which is where my brown sandals were from.)

I am so sorry this post wasn't more exciting. Hopefully I'll have some better OOTD.


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex 

My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment