Friday, August 9, 2013

Amazing Alex: Night Routine

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to share with you my night time routine. I would love to show you some products I use and things like that. I hope you like it!

I usually start my routine around 7:30 PM after dinner if I don't have any plans or anything. I'll start the warm/hot bath water and while that's running I'll be gathering some of my materials. A head towel, a towel for my body, and a poof! I may also need to get a razor. I prefer to use the disposable ones because they leave a smoother finish.

When I am done washing my hair, my body, shaving and all of that, I get out of the bathtub, dry off and then moisturize. It kind of depends on what I'm in the mood for, sometimes I'll use Paris Amour lotion by Bath & Body Works sometimes I'll just use Suave lotion. Whatever I'm in the mood for.

After that, I move on to my face. I first remove my makeup with Neutogena makeup remover wipes. Then I apply a balancing gel cleanser by Primavera. I then pat my face dry with a towel. I can't show you this because it has my name on it, but then I apply a cream for my acne which was prescribed by my doctor. After my face is complete, I simply brush my teeth and insert my rubber bands (for my teeth.)

Neutogena Makeup Remover Wipes

Primavera Gel Cleanser
(Sorry it's sideways!)

Of course, I comb out my hair and put my pajamas on. I prefer to put my hair into a messy bun. Then I sit on my bed, put some music on, put my headphones on, and I'll either write in my journal, work on a song, or surf social media.

That's about it. Sometimes I like to light my wall flower, put music on (with my headphones in) and pace back and forth in my room thinking about things and people. I don't know it's kind of dramatic, but oh, well. Haha.

I hope you enjoyed my night routine. It's not too entertaining, I know.



Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex


My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com/
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/amazingAlex13
My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
Our Email: amazingalexandthemonster@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. :) Teeth rubberbands? What...is that similar to whitening strips? Ive never heard of it. And I love that you have a routine! ive always wanted one, a nightly scheldule. instead im all out of the place unorganized :) Enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're for my braces. I should wear them a lot more. They bring my jaw forward (I think, haha)! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete