Friday, August 23, 2013

Guest Post: Geek Chic Notes (Phoebs)

Hello Beauties!
I am Phoebs from Geek Chic Notes and Alex is letting me post a post on this blog! So I published this last weekend on my blog, and to give you guys a taste of what my blog is like, I thought I would post it here too! It is my hair , makeup and outfit for two days when I was on a trip. On my blog I do more beauty specific posts ( tutorials , reviews) , I am starting to do hair tutorials, i do outfit posts and lifestyle posts.  Hope you enjoy it and go check out my blog ! www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk
Friday makeup wise I wore my rimmel kate moss lipstick in shade 16 , benefit they're real mascara and benefit bo- ing  concealer. We went to the beach so I tried to wear as little makeup as possible. 
  
Superdry shirt, hollister vest and bhs shorts. I also wore hollister flip flops. 


Hair , I did a high pony then a two piece twist. 

Today . 

On saturday I wore kate moss lipstick , sleek eyeshadow ( paper bag, flesh and dune) benefit they're real mascara and benefit boi- ing concealer. 



Top angel @ m and s, vest hollister, leggings primark. I will be wearing black pumps as well. 


hair -  i have just done a sideparting and pulled all hair to one side. 


So that is the trip! Thanks once again to Alex for letting me post something. I love guest posting!  Please check out my blog, it would mean a lot! 
Ta ta!xxxxx


My Blog - www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk
I also post even more beauty on Onys blog - www.anonymousony.blogspot.com
P.s if you ever need a guest post on YOUR blog to do with beauty , fashion , or lifestyle, I would be more than happy to! Just contact me ( details in the contact me section on my blog) xx

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    creative blogs

    ReplyDelete