Friday, September 6, 2013

The Monster: Day Dresses

I went back to school on Wednesday! I'm officially in Year 12. 

The weather this week has been astonishingly hot for September. It doesn't feel like the end of summer at all; it feels like the beginning.

Anyway, since the weather was so hot, I wore day dresses for school this week. I love day dresses - they're so comfortable and there's so many styles. My personal favourite are the ones with the collars. My mum and I ordered quite a few of those but some account issues meant we had to either wait a long time for them to arrive or cancel the order - we cancelled it.

Day dresses are, in my opinion, something quite modern. They're not summer dresses or maxi dresses. They're just dresses. They don't look nice to wear at night (hence the name) but they're perfect for everything else.


Wednesday - I wore my galaxy dress on the first day back at school
From Club L
The belt is from Dorothy Perkins - I felt that it made the dress that little bit better
Thursday - my favourite style: collars
From h&m
This dress is really nice to wear on a really hot day but you do have to wear
a blue or nude bra since the back is chiffon and completely see-through

I was planning on wearing a white top with a red skirt for Friday but the extreme change in weather made me do a last minute swap to jeans. It was freezing cold and slowly warmed up again during the day. 

So, my first week went pretty well. It was really relaxed and I think everyone got their minds to work mode really quickly! 

That's all for this week! I hope everyone's made a good start on the new school year as well.

MY BLOG:

No comments:

Post a Comment