Friday, September 13, 2013

Guest Post: Little Welsh Girl

My Favourite pieces of clothing at the moment

This is me:

Just so happens, a close friend of mine is one of the writers of this blog (The Monster). As she has a lot of coursework to complete and I have finished mine, she has asked me to take over her section of the blog for this week.

The blog that I write isn't really a beauty blog so this is all new territory for me but here goes:

During the summer I did loads of shopping, as you do, so i thought I'd do sort of a haul/my favourites blog so here goes:

My blue denim skinnies - I bought these in a sale at New Look for £12 and I love them. They are just so comfortable and go with anything. Here's me wearing them the other Saturday:


I teamed them with a dollar symbol tank to from Primark and some Flip Flops from a tourist shop in Italy.

My Purple Paisley scarf: I saw this in a local charity shop and fell in love with it and with a price of £1.50, I just had to get it. Its one of those accessories that will help with the transition from cool summer nights to chilly autumn days.


My Top Hat: Yes, I bought a top hat and no i haven't worn it in public yet but i will. The reason I bought this was just because it was there and it was quirky - at the moment he lives on the top of my drawers but don't worry, one day he will see the outside world.

My Quirky High Tops: These are my two favourite pairs at the moment. I bought the blue ones with cartoons on in Cardiff last year at a shop called Deauchmann for £15 and the teal ones I bought from Republic for £10 before they shut down where I live. I prefer these sort of high tops to just plain ones as they show me more through them and not many people have them.



Thats me done. If you want to check out more of me, my blog is littlewelshgirlvlogs.blogspot.co.uk 
Twitter @welshrugbygirl8

No comments:

Post a Comment