Friday, September 6, 2013

Amazing Alex: OOTW (9/1/13)

Hi everyone! This week, I'm going to do an OOTW post. I'm planning on doing these a lot more often since I'm getting into the swing of school and what not, and I may not have too much time to compose anything else, although I will try. If I do post different things on here, my OOTW post will always be on my main blog.

This week it was pretty warm. I wore shorts and skirts mostly this week. enjoy!

Tuesday


We didn't have school on Monday, so I'll just hop right into Tuesday. Tuesday I did a very relaxed girly look. I wore a yellow headband that matched my shirt perfectly and cute little studs.

Cardigan: Aeropostale
Shirt: Kohl's
Belt: Aeropostale
Shorts: Aeropostale
Shoes: Vans
Bracelets: Charming Charlie's
Backpack: Vera Bradley


Wednesday

Shirt: American Eagle
Belt: Aeropostale
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Aeropostale


Thursday






Camisole: Aeropostale
Shirt: Aeropostale
Denim Jacket: Local
Skirt: Aeropostale
Neckless: Oragami Owl (Be, Fearless, Karma)
Shoes: Hot Kiss

Friday

Today, my outfit was super relaxed. It's Friday! Tonight, I'm attending a school function, so I'm gonna change anyway. I'll do an OOTN on my main blog, if you want to check that out.



V-Neck T-Shirt: Target
Sweatshirt: Victoria Secret's PINK
Belt: Aeropostale
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Asics


I hope you enjoyed this OOTW post. Expect more! Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex

My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com
Our Email: amazingalexandthemonster@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment