Friday, September 27, 2013

The Monster: Style Spotting

So, now that everyone is able to wear their own clothes in sixth form, I thought I would be the observant one of the year. I searched the year group for people that wore nice outfits. If I saw anything obvious, it was this - spots. Polka dots everywhere!

Here are the clothes that I loved the most this week:


I love this laid-back yet eye-capturing look
The denim jacket is so stylish and worked well with Britain's
warm autumn weather.
The bright skirt adds a girly touch to the neutral outfit and I
love how it works so well.

I loved this outfit on her.
The look is so adorable but at the same time, it looks grown-up.
This is perfect for school, parties, days out etc
Basically, it's a really diverse outfit.

More polka dots!
This top is perfect for a smart, casual look and stands out against the cardigan

These leggings are so gorgeous!
They're very rock-y and the silver pattern stands out so well.
The plain top balances well with the patterned leggings.



Do you ever style spot? What do you find?

My blog:

My Twitter:



No comments:

Post a Comment