Thursday, September 26, 2013

Amazing Alex: Review- Maybelline BB Cream

Lately, I've been really enjoying these reviews, so I thought I would do this one since I recently purchased a new foundation. I purchased the BB Cream foundation by Maybelline.

I've gone through several different foundations and this one is not one of my favorites. I don't think it has very good coverage, (at least for my skin.) It leaves my skin looking very dewy and cakey and I preferably don't like that look. I prefer a matte finish.



It's light weight, which is very nice. I like them to be light weight so it feels like I'm not wearing any foundation.

Although, it's not my first choice for a foundation, I'm sure it will work differently on different skin types. If you're into a light weight tinted moisturizer and you have little blemishes, I feel like you should totally check it out!

If you've tried this, comment below what you think.


Xoxo,

Alex xx :)


My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com/
My Collaboration Blog (J.o.a.l.l.a.p): http://joallapcollab.blogspot.com/
My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment