Friday, September 20, 2013

The Monster: Rock Meets Nerd

Okay, before you attack me for saying I'm a nerd, I actually do pretty well in school! So I think I qualify to do this look.

Top: New Look
Skirt: h&m
Braces: This shop at Southend-on-sea but you can get them from Claire's
Tights: Next
I love to be experimental when it comes to my clothes. Since, I can wear my own clothes to school now, you're going to be seeing more of these on here.

This look was inspired by my love for rock music and the moment I found my trouser braces. I forgot I had them. Even the simplest of things can give you the best ideas.
 
Watch: Select
Necklace: New Look
Bracelets: River Island
My friends definitely had some fun with the braces; they took every chance they could get to stretch and ping them onto my torso. It hurt. 

Also, the cold has made a very big entrance into Britain so expect to see some more posts that are autumn-based.



No comments:

Post a Comment